Health and public sector
In order to ensure and maintain the trust of patients and citizens in their health system and their authorities, Scassi supports public structures, hospitals and healthcare data hosts in securing their Information System. Structured around ISO 27001, ISO 27001-HDS and GDPR standards and regulations, we apply our expertise in order to deploy the right processes and documentation by coordinating the various players involved.
A few examples of projects carried out by SCASSI engineers:
- General Security Referential (GSR): audit of your Information System
- General Security Referential (GRS): advice and support until approval is obtained
- Production of the IT Charter
- Risk analysis on applications
- Security and configuration audit of IS components: extranet, firewall, UNIX server/database
- Advice and support in implementing ISO 27001 ISMS
- Security audit of WiFi architecture
- Implementation of a security awareness program
- Development and drafting of policies, guides and procedures concerning information security: access control, traces, alerts and incidents, management of platforms, remote access, network and system security, office and roaming security, security management during projects, secure development guide, incident management procedures, etc.